Viewing my blog posts




Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! In order for the posts to make more sense, I would encourage you to read "The Start of It All"first so that you will understand the context the other posts are written in. You can find this in the archive below. God bless!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Patient's Story

Not long ago, while taking care of a patient, the patient began to tell me that this year, no matter who you were, if you took your birth year and added it to the year you would turn during 2011, it would ALWAYS add up to 111.  My friend was in the room and she was stunned that this patient "just happened" to share this story with me, given the significance of the number 11 in my life. This, of course, led to the patient being forced to listen to my discertation about this very subject and he left later with an earful,  Nena's name, and the name of her book.

 Later that day, my friend was pulled in to the amazing awe of it all when she looked up at the clock to see precisely 11:11 a.m.